Whether you’ve received a significant inheritance or you’re a high earner looking to understand your Inheritance Tax liability, managing your wealth can be a daunting prospect.
Making the right decisions now will ensure you and your loved ones can enjoy your wealth in a meaningful way for longer; without fearing the taxman or worrying about whether you’re managing your money properly.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our financial planning team are dedicated to providing a personable, independent and bespoke service to people with wealth. Namely, we can help you to:
- Understand your goals for the future and ensure your wealth is best placed to help you achieve them
- Invest your wealth in a way that meets your attitude to risk, as well as your objectives
- Look to the future and plan for your retirement needs and aspirations
- Make tax-efficient planning decisions to ensure more of your wealth is yours to keep
- Use wills, trusts and gifts to minimise your Inheritance Tax liability
Ready to get started?
What our clients say
“We find this relationship to work admirably for us. David is the expert in a field in which we could never hope to be so proficient. We have every intention of maintaining this relationship long into the future.”
Clients since 2003
“David’s financial planning advice and knowledge is excellent, and he talks to me in terms I can understand, not financial jargon! I don’t have to look too closely at what is happening, as I know David will be doing that.”
A client since 2004
Get in touch
Got questions? Ready to book an initial no-obligation meeting? Leave a message using our form below and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.