Retirement should be a time for fulfilling aspirations; ticking off those big ambitions that you dreamt of during your working years.
In reality, whilst life may well be busier than ever before, it can be hard to know whether you’re managing your money sustainably in retirement.
Whether you retired with a financial plan or not, it’s never too late to make changes that will impact your life, both now and in the future. Whether you want to travel the globe or simply spend more quality time with your loved ones, we can help you make your goals a reality.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our financial planning team are dedicated to providing a personable, independent and bespoke service to people who have already retired. Namely, we can help you to:
- Understand your goals for the future and ensure your wealth is best placed to help you achieve them
- Analyse your existing pensions, savings and investments in line with your goals
- Make beneficial changes to your financial arrangements to ensure your money is working as hard as it can for you
- Use wills, trusts and gifts to minimise any potential Inheritance Tax liability
- Feel confident in your financial arrangements and have the peace of mind you need to enjoy your retirement
Ready to get started?
What our clients say
“We find this relationship to work admirably for us. David is the expert in a field in which we could never hope to be so proficient. We have every intention of maintaining this relationship long into the future.”
Clients since 2003
“David’s financial planning advice and knowledge is excellent, and he talks to me in terms I can understand, not financial jargon! I don’t have to look too closely at what is happening, as I know David will be doing that.”
A client since 2004
Get in touch
Got questions? Ready to book an initial no-obligation meeting? Leave a message using our form below and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.